Anyway. Enough complaining. This morning it was gloomy and chilly out (perfect running weather) but because it was so dark and my sweet puppy was cuddled up next to me, I just couldn't get out of bed in time to go run. But I somehow made myself pack a gym bag and will be going there after work tonight. Baby steps, folks. Baby steps.
So here's how I'm doing on my Sweet Summertime 7:
<div align="center"><a href="http://ahlmblog.blogspot.com/" title="A Heart Like Mine"><img src="http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/nmdwards/SS7.png" alt="A Heart Like Mine" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Run a 5k: Well I ran in the morning the last two days, which you all already know. Hopefully I can be 5k ready by the 4th of July...
- Get down to 165 lbs : I forgot to weigh myself this morning...oops!
- Get down to a size 8-10 and Medium : Workin' on it.
- Learn portion control: This is still a struggle for me.
- Do a fitness class every week : We all also already know I didn't go to Barre yesterday. I'm trying to find a class that interests me enough to go alone now.
- Feel comfortable in a bikini in a picture without a cover-up :Workin' on it.
- Go on a hike at least once a month : Maybe now that the boy is back in town I can convince him to go on a hike this Saturday morning.
Even though I didn't weigh myself this morning, I'm still also linking up for Weigh In Wednesday, for encouragement I guess :)
In other news, I've been thinking about hosting one of these Clothes Swaps for a few weeks now after reading about one on Christina's blog. Because I have a shopping addiction and it's getting to the point where I buy something and forget I even have it because I have SO MUCH STUFF. And I never wear my old clothes anymore. They're cute and in style and perfectly in good condition, but they're just clogging up space. And to avoid going down the road of my hoarder grandmother, I need to get rid of them.
The way a swap works is a bunch of girls bring in their clothes (and shoes and accessories) they need to get rid of and basically shop the whole stash! If you see something you like, it's yours. Then, at the end of the party, you just donate what is leftover. Have any of you participated in one of these before??
Alright people, happy hump day...and I hope this week is going by quicker for you all than it is for me!!