Today is Weigh-in Wednesday, as well as the official 1 week checkup for my Sweet Summertime 7! So here's how the 7 are coming along so far....
- Run a 5k: Haven't been ballsy enough to run yet with my toe, but I'm planning on it Thursday after work and before kickball.
- Get down to 165 lbs : Well, today I weighed 184 flat. That's down 1.2 pounds from last week. Considering what I've been eating this week and how little I've worked out, I'll take it.
- Get down to a size 8-10 and Medium : Workin' on it.
- Learn portion control: This is still a struggle for me.
- Do a fitness class every week : This week my work schedule has been all over the place and has not allowed for me to make a class that sounds appealing. But next week I have all late shifts (noon-830PM) so I plan on going to a morning class.
- Feel comfortable in a bikini in a picture without a cover-up :Workin' on it.
- Go on a hike at least once a month : Perhaps this Sunday?
<div align="center"><a href="http://ahlmblog.blogspot.com/" title="A Heart Like Mine"><img src="http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/nmdwards/SS7.png" alt="A Heart Like Mine" style="border:none;" /></a></div>Since I weighed in today, I also wanted to linkup for Weigh In Wednesday.
Like I said before, I've lost 1.2 pounds since last week. Which I'm perfectly happy with. I'm not morbidly obese considering my height and actual size/muscle mass, so I'm not over here trying to lose 6 pounds a week. That isn't healthy unless you're on a ranch with a little crazy lady screaming at you to move your ass and being monitored heavily by doctors. Just a friendly reminder :)
Last night, I drug my butt to the gym after I got off work (at 830 at night, might I add). With my commute, I got there at 9. I attempted to get on the spinning bike, but my vajay-jay hurt like hell after a few minutes so I used it as my warmup and hopped onto an elliptical for another 20. I increased my resistance and incline a few times to vary my heart rate, and I feel like I got a decent workout in, considering. Then I randomly picked out a few weight machines and did a few free-weight exercises to get Jillian Michaels' arms (in my dreams), and then I tanned. Sue me.
And here's some pinspiration:
And this is a cool pin I found a while ago and actually used. I lace my shoes like in the picture, but there are tons of other ways depending on your feet shape/issue.
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, and I can't wait to read everyone else's progress :)