Friday, June 7, 2013

Celebrating Five on Friday!

Ahhhh it's finally back....Friday :) I don't have any right to be excited it's Friday since I had Monday off this week but whatever. I'm still happy. For these 5 reasons:


1) TONIGHT IS THE TIM MCRAW/BRANTLEY GILBERT/LOVE AND THEFT CONCERT!!! WHICH ALSO MEANS THAT COUNTRY CONCERT SEASON/SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!!
    Soooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyy. Mmmmm.
I've actually seen him twice before (technically 3 times but we won't talk about that). He's really great in concert, and I'm super excited to see Brantley Gilbert too. I'm also pumped because this is the first country concert I get to experience with one of my best friends, Kelsey. Yay! Help me decide which dress to wear...


From Styles for Less

OR

From Kiki La'Rue

2) I got my Whitney Maxi from Kiki La'Rue in the mail yesterday!
Super excited to wear it wine tasting tomorrow. And try a new winery I've had my eye on for a while (please don't disappoint me, Keyways!). BTW, these might still be 30% off...they all were a few days ago when I ordered. If they are the discount will be applied at checkout.

3) I just ordered these earrings from Fifth and Mae and I'm so excited. I really love Michelle's blog, and her jewelry is so pretty and AFFORDABLE. On top of that, she's having a summer sale (that I'm pretty sure ends today) so order your ish now fools!


$6.95!!

$5.95!!!

4) I'm really excited about trying Barre next week.


I know it's nothing too exciting, but I really need to get motivated and start training for that 5k (which I'm honestly not sure I can be ready for by the 4th of July) and strengthening my legs and core is a good way to start!

5) Life, in general, is good. I've had a weird week, but I have a lot to be thankful for. I have an adorable puppy dog who makes me feel like the greatest person in the world every single day, a mom who supports me pursuing my dream even if it means I have to live at home for a bit longer, a job (a blessing in itself) that I really do enjoy, and some great friends in my life. We should all constantly be counting our blessings!!!


No idea where this came from or I would credit it, but I like it.

This is the first time I've done the 5 on Friday linkup and I'm super excited to meet some new bloggers :) It's also co-hosted by Christina at Carolina Charm...and she's one of my sorority sisters! So far she's the first KD I've found through blogging and she just so happens to have a great blog, so check her out.

Well that's all I got, y'all. Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I like the pink dress, but I'm pretty partial to pink anything. :)

    Pure Barre is interesting. I kind of feel like I have that runner's high at the end, but before class I dread it. (Very similar to how I feel about running.) I can already tell a difference in my mid-section although I have a lonnnnnnnng way to go. They play really loud, current, pumping music and that keeps me powering through when I want to pop out of the movement. Also, socks with grippy things on the bottom are best so you don't slide on the carpet. My Pure Barre has them for purchase at $12.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink dress for the concert tonight, lucky! And I love your blog name/song!!

    ReplyDelete