Instead I'm just participating in Oh, How Pinteresting! But before I get to that, I stole this myspace-style survey from Kelley. Enjoy, fools!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yep. Sure do! I'm a cheese lover.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
3.Do you own a gun?
I live in California. No.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
None. We have 1 sonic here and it's just not worth driving 30 minutes for.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes. I absolutely hate going to the doctor's office.
6. Do you like hot-dogs?
7. Favorite iPhone app?
Angry Birds. Haha.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push-ups?
10. What’s your favorite meal?
perfectly cooked burger with bbq sauce, onion strings, and bleu cheese. AKA the Bleuz 57 Burger from Huey's in Memphis. With their cheese fries. Mmm my stomach is growling just thinking about it.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Pearl earrings. Wear them pretty much errrrday.
12. Favorite hobby?
Does hanging out at the beach count as a hobby?
13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
Um...no? This is an oddquestion.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself?
I'm way too sensitive and get my feelings hurt way too easily.
15. Middle name?
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment:
2 days till Friday. I'm hungry and shoulda ate breakfast. I sure hope someone certain texts me soon.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
Carne asada fries, a carne asada burrito (for the friendboy), and gas haha.
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Water. Sprite (semi-regularly). Wine. Judge me.
19. Current worry right now?
I'd really like this c*** Aunt Flow to leave me the eff alone!
20. Current hate right now?
21. Favorite place to be?
22. How did you bring in New Years?
Let's not talk about that. And just say I was downtown.
23. Favorite place to go?
24. What is your most recurring dream?
I have weird ass dreams all the time. When I was younger I had a recurring dream that Ursula from the Little Mermaid was disguised as the pretty girl in the end of the movie and chasing me down my street and fooled my mom into letting her in to play with me and then I would wake up. Yup. I'm a weirdo.
25. Introvert or extrovert?
Both, depends on my mood.
26. What color shirt are you wearing?
Peach. As usual.
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Well I've never tried it but I imagine it gets hot and you'd slip and slide all over the damn place.
28. Can you whistle?
Nope! And Kelley, I'm glad to see I'm not alone!!
29. Favorite color?
30. Would you be a pirate?
Mmm. Nah. I value personal hygeine too much.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower?
32. Favorite girl’s name?
Carson. I'm naming my daughter that (after I name the first one Sarah).
33. Favorite boy’s name?
Tyler. Which will be my first son's name.
34. Who is your loudest friend?
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Something the ex said on facetime. Yes, we still chat.
37. Bed sheets as a child?
I got new ones all the time. I remember I had a monkey pair once. They had wittle monkeys all over them.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I'd have to say it's a tie between my most recent broken toe and the broken shoulder I had when I was younger.
39. Do you love where you live?
Um...I live in San Diego. What do you think?
40. How many TVs are in your house?
41. What is your worst habit?
Drinking too much.
42. How many dogs do you have?
I have one. My mom has one and we live together.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I mean I'm dating someone so I'm assuming yes.
44. Do you own slippers?
Yes but I only wear them when it's cold. Which is about one month out of the year here.
45. What is your favorite book?
Mmmmm...I love The Guardian and The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.
46. What is your favorite candy?
47. What is your favorite sports team?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Never thought about it and don't feel like it.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping. I'm a grandma.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
No. No. No.
Feel free to steal!!! Let me know if you do, I wanna read your answers :)
And now onto the pinning...
First, I really needed this last night. The rest are explained in the captions. (Oh, and Country Fest, for the record, is this weekend. It's a twice-a-year $15 concert the local country station puts on at the rodeo grounds and it's AWESOME. This year, Joe Nichols, Chris Cagle, Brett Eldredge, Craig Campbell, and Tyler Farr are playing. The tailgate is always fun and I always make a fun drink).
Alright pretty ladies (and maybe guys?), that's all I got for today. Happy pinning and follow me on Pinterest!!! (Button under my little picture and blurb over that way<<<).