Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm running a 5k!

So on a happier note than the whole toe-breaking incident, I've decided on my first 5k!!! On the 4th of July I will be participating in the Coronado Independence Day 15k/5k Run!!! I'm sooooo excitedddddd. What better way to celebrate one of my faaaaavorite holidays than with a milestone? Followed by lots of drinking, patriotism, and fireworks, of course.


And Coronado is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world so that'll make it even better. It's also flat. :)

Anyway, the jury's still out on whether or not my toe is broken or badly bruised or whatever. It still hurts like a bitch and looks nasty. What do you think?


Yuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I absolutely HATE being lazy and sitting on my ass all day long. I mean, I love it while it's happening for a certain amount of time, but then I start to lose my mind. I go stir crazy. So this whole thing is really ticking me off. Which is why I still decided to go to my kickball game last night and watch (we won, by the way! maybe it's a sign....), and enjoy the free drinks afterwards :)

Anyway, it's Cinco De Mayo weekend!! Ayayayayay!

Guess what happened last year on Cinco de Mayo??????


















This:


I know, I know, it's a blurry picture taken from the nosebleed section of the Fedex Forum so it's the best we got. But you get the message. Sunday is my one-year anniversary of graduating from college!!!!!!!! That's insane to think about. I feel so old.

Just for gits and shiggles, here's some more pictures from that glorious day:

Me and my momma. 
AOT. 
Fave. 

Awwwwww. Now that I've taken a nice morning trip down memory lane, it's time to go to work. Happy Friday everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment