Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm feeling pinspired.

Yep, I just said pinspired. Judge away.

I decided I'm going to set some summertime goals and call it something super cute, but that will wait until tomorrow. So check back!

For today, I've been browsing pinterest like a crazy lady bored out of my mind at work. So enjoy my findings :)

From Skinnytaste
Definitely will be making these in the near future. Skinnytaste recipes are *generally* awesome. The only time I've ever felt steered in the wrong direction was with a crab and avocado salad. Yuck. Don't even try it.


Portable hammock $40 from HarrietCarter.com
Ummmmm that looks like it was MADE FOR ME! I have a cheapy little plastic fold-out lounge chair from walmart that I take to the beach with me (because I'm a weird San Diego native and have an aversion to sand up my crevices) so I could TOTALLY justify $40 for this!!


"Sassy Water" from NorthCarolinaCharm.blogspot.com
One of my co-workers brought in water she had infused with lemons, cucumbers, and mint. I'm not big on flavored water, but it's supposed to help with weight loss. This has ginger instead of mint, so I'm not sure which variation I'm going to be trying but I'll let you know how it goes! Can anyone attest to this water's weight loss benefits?


This pin goes to a blog called Southern Girly. It's awesome. The post is a review of a few sunless tanning products. I wound up buying the Banana Boat Self Tanner and AM OBSESSED. Idk if you've noticed my tan in my pictures lately, but most of it is fake :)


Just some lyrics to one of my favorite songs of this summer.


My name is Nicole, and I'm obsessed with Friends.
 And this last little kicker:


Point taken, ecards. Point taken.

For the first time I'm participating in a blog hop!



I hope everyone's having a great Taco Tuesday! Pleeeease check back tomorrow for something I'm super pumped about!

Crafty Craziness & Living the Hooah Life



3 comments:

  1. Nicole, Thanks for linking up on the blog hop today! For some reason, your link isn't working. I found you through Google. You might want to go and see if you can edit your link so that everyone else will find you!

    Krissy @ Hot Commodity Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! I deleted it and retried...hopefully it works!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow I am loving all the pinspiration on this post! I am definitely going to be checking out these sites!

    ReplyDelete