So first things first. Update on my Sweet Summertime 7:
Sweet Summertime 7:
<div align="center"><a href="http://ahlmblog.blogspot.com/" title="A Heart Like Mine"><img src="http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/nmdwards/SS7.png" alt="A Heart Like Mine" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Run a 5k: I'm still debating whether or not I want to do the color run in August or the Hillbilly Run in October on my birthday weekend.
- Get down to 165 lbs : I weighed myself this morning and I was holding strong at 182. No loss but I'm ok with that considering the amount of food and alcohol I put in my body last weekend. I'm also still maintaining 20 pounds lost since January.
- Get down to a size 8-10 and Medium : Workin' on it.
- Learn portion control: Well yesterday I failed at this. They had rolled tacos in the cafeteria yesterday and I couldn't stop. They were so yummy!!! But this morning I made breakfast so I WILL restrain myself with the mac and cheese they have down there today. One small serving and that's it!
- Do a fitness class every week : Haven't been to the gym.
- Feel comfortable in a bikini in a picture without a cover-up : So yesterday I bought a new bikini at Target. The biggest accomplishment is that the bottoms aren't string, they're regular bottoms! I NEVER wear regular bottoms because of my love handles, the string bottoms are nice because I can loosen them and not feel like they're cutting into my hips. I know, stupid. But anyway. It's not perfect, but I'm wearing it tomorrow. We'll see if I get drunk enough to take a picture in it haha.
- Go on a hike at least once a month : This is turning out to be harder than I thought. But I have to make time.
Now moving onto THE FOURTH OF JULY!! I just wanted to share some of my favorite patriotic pins :)
|Never forget those who still fight today for the freedom|
granted to us by our ancestors 237 years ago.
|I just really love this picture.|
|And this one.|
|Nope, sure won't!|
OK everyone. That's it for me! Happy 4th of July, stay safe, and stay patriotic!!!
God Bless America.