Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Struggling with self-control big time today.

Happy Hump Day!!! It's so close to Friday I can hardly stand it.

It's also weigh-in Wednesday...no change since last week. Bleh.
Weigh In Wedneday


But allow me to show you what I struggle with on almost a daily basis in my damn office.


That's RIGHT NEXT TO MY DESK. The desk next to mine is empty, therefore it turns into the buffet for everyone to dump their snacks onto. In the container are my leftover cupcakes (I'm about to throw what's left of them away, just because I can.). There's also a container with little reese's and heath bars, and some 100 calorie cookie packs? Random. Brie. Some chocolate-almond trail mix. Cookies. Kettle born. Brie and crackers. And I strategically placed the roasted seaweed closest to me because, well, GAG. But seriously? Do you know how hard it is to a person with zero self-control, such as myself, who is also notorious for munching when she gets bored, to NOT graze all damn day?!?!??!!?!?!

So I just keep refilling my water bottle.


On a better note, I did bring my own lunch today: leftover skinny chicken alredo casserole from last night (I say skinny because the chicken is, well, just cooked chicken and the alfredo sauce is light. Still skinnier than what I would be eating here).


And just to show off because I love it so much, this beauty was waiting for me when I got home last night:

It's a perfect marriage of my love for my country and my sorority :)


Anyway. Looks like that's all I got for today. If you read this, please comment and remind me to NOT GRAZE THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I'll need any motivation I can get. I. Have. Zero. Self. Control.

Happy weigh-in Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love that tank!

    Ugh all that temptation is killer, I'm sure! Water is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T GRAZE THRU THE DAY! Now, if I could follow that same advice....

    Super cute tank!

    ReplyDelete