Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday...I need shoe advice.

Hey fools! Happy Friday!


Lilnking up for Five on Friday as usual....


First things first, I have weekend plans in general--this is a first in a while!

When I have weekend plans to look forward to

Thanks, whatshouldwecallme

Second, I've officially gotten invovled with my sorority's alum association here in San Diego. I've been back over a year and was always too scared to do it alone. Thanks to Brittany, it's finally happened! I can't wait to be back in a sisterhood again. I think it's going to be good for me, in general. And I can't wait to get involved as an alum with the collegiate chapters at SDSU and USD! I feel so old!


Third, one of the plans this weekend is a day at the races tomorrow with the San Diego KD Alum. Association! I'm so excited. 1) I love the horse races. 2) I get to wear a floppy hat. 3) We have group tickets for the infield and apparently it's one big party.

I do need help deciding which shoes to wear, though. Help a girl out!


Dress is from Red Dress Boutique. I love it. Now, keep in mind...I could more easily bring my flask in wearing the boots....so what do you think. Boots, wedges, or sandals? I'll also be wearing a beige floppy hat.

And fourth, yes, that is my new cell phone case from Cicada Studios! I love it. I'm insecure not having an otterbox on it but after I posted this picture to instagram....


(Which, by the way, got me blocked from Personalized From Me To You's IG account--excuse my French but are you fucking kidding me? This is a business. And instead of being adults about their product being a POS, they ignore their customer and then block them from their social media. I also found out a sorority sister of mine got her same case from them broken upon arrival and they said she couldn't prove that she didn't break it herself. Yet when Mama Laughlin's kid threw her phone across the room and cracked the case, they fixed it free of charge and said there was some warranty covering it. Fuck them. Sorry I'm not sorry.)

Anyway, I digress. After I posted that to IG Cicada Studios said they just came out with a "tough case." Kind of like an otterbox. For the same price as the regular one. They also said they could duplicate the patterns on my yellow case for me. I think I might just take them up on that :)

And last but not least, tonight I'm hanging out and cooking dinner/watching a sappy movie with my best friend Cassie. We've been doing this a lot lately. And I'm thankful for her. A lot. I think I'm going to cook this...


Cassie's never had spaghetti squash so I'm going to make her try it. And if she doesn't like it we can go to taco bell or something haha.

Anyway, that's all for me. I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!

Really, tell me what shoes I should wear tomorrow please.


4 comments:

  1. I personally like the wedges! They're all cute options and I love how the boots are extra practical for a flask ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ended up wearing the wedges :)

      Delete
  2. That spaghetti squash recipe looks amazing! The boots are cute (& practical!), but I think the flats look super cute with your dress. :)

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The squash turned out wonderfully! And I ended up wearing the wedges haha

      Delete