Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Goals!

Happy Monday everyone! It feels so good to say that and not think to myself how it's NOT actually my Monday. It's great to be on the same page as the rest of the world :) Anyhoo, Jess at Operation Skinny Jeans does this weekly goals link party and I decided to join in. I need to start setting goals for myself, especially as I try to get into the swing of things at my new job. I haven't been able to maintain any sort of schedule since I moved locations at my old job back in February, so I'm starting to get anxious. 

So here it goes:


Operation Skinny Jeans

Goal #1 is to go to the gym at least 4 days out of 7 this week (including today) 

Goal #2 is to take a class at my gym. It'll be the first class I've taken since switching gyms, so I'm nervous because I'm a baby like that and am scared to look like an idiot. I also don't know my work schedule yet so I don't know if this goal is even actually possible but I would like to do a cycle class on Saturday morning so we'll see if that pans out!

Goal #3 is to go on a hike. Last time I went on a hike was over the summer and I almost died. Not even joking. OK maybe a little bit but it was NOT fun. I'm hoping it will be enjoyable since I'm in much better shape than I was back then. 

Goal #4 is to track my food on MyFitnessPal at least 4 days of the week. I've talked before about how I struggled with Weight Watchers due to my inability to remember to track my food, so this should be interesting considering how absent-minded I am haha. 

What are your goals for the week? I hope I can make at least some of these happen!!

In other news, since I will have to stay at work for my lunch breaks now as my new job is about a 30-minute drive from where I live, I bought this book today to entertain me: 


I'm a huuuuuuge Real Housewives fan (and pretty much any other Bravo show) and I actually really like Brandi, so I'm hoping this is as funny as I find her on the show. Have any of you read this???

Alrighty that's all for now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment