Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekly check-in and goals (a day late...)

Well. I'm posting this a day late buttttttt oh wellllllll. Sue meeeeee.

Anyway, my goals last week were:

-Go to the gym at least 4 days out of the week

-Take a class at my gym

-Go on a hike

-Track food on myfitnesspal 4 days of the week

I didn't do so hot. But it wasn't entirely my fault...ok about half. I couldn't go to a class or on the hike because of the work schedule I was given after I had made the plans. I have a new job, people, I can't say no! So see, 2 out of the 4 were out of my control. The other two, however....................

I DID track on myfitnesspal 4 days out of the week. It's actually starting to become a nice reminder for me. And still, it blows my mind that it's basically the same exact system as weight watchers online, yet it has every food I've tracked so far already in it. Maybe I would have stuck with WW if it had that and I didn't have to sit and figure everything out I was eating?

Anyway. I went to the gym 2 days last week, had a very glutenous weekend, and then last night I went for a run because it was too late to go to the gym. So I did ok. Not great. But that's ok.

Operation Skinny Jeans


So my goals for THIS week are.....

#1: Go to a class at my gym. I've got a date with a girlfriend for a beginner's cycle class tomorrow at 6pm. God help us.

#2: Go on a hike. I have the whole weekend off (hoollllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa) and I'm hoping one of my hiker-friends can go with me. Not to be a total downer but bad stuff tends to happen to single women around these parts who go on hikes/runs alone. Chelsea King, anyone? Yeah. I'm not going on a hike by myself.

#3: Track my food 5 days out of the week.

#4: Make it to 180 by Tuesday. That's 2 pounds away. Gotta pull out all the stops haha.

I also got the shirts I ordered off ebay this morning. They actually fit pretty great and, let's just say you can't tell if my high-beams are on or not, so that's always a good thing. I'll post a picture tomorrow since I'll be wearing one to the gym for the cycle class.

I hope everyone else did better on their goals than I did! But that's why we continue to set them, right? Anyway, at least Jess did awesome.

In other news, today was my first day on the phones at work! Basically they let me loose haha. It was terrifying, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I have tomorrow off so I'm sure Thursday will be a little rocky at first but I know it will get easier and easier. I'm loving my new job!!!


Alright, time for bed. Night night, world!



No comments:

Post a Comment