Thursday, April 18, 2013

My boobs are shrinking.


Well I missed WILW, because I was just having too much fun drinking wine and hot tubbing with my best friend last night. Ooooops. Thank God I don't have to be at work until noon today otherwise I would not have been a pretty sight this morning. Instead I'm wearing an outfit I've been envisioning for a while now....


Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with my ankle pants? I am. Also, they're my only black pants at the moment that aren't too big and look like I'm wearing a trash bag. The sequin shirt is from J Crew Factory. Another obsession of mine. 

Anyway, yesterday I completed one of my GOALS! Heck yes! Unfortunately my friend and I got to the gym just too late to get passes for that spin class. That's actually the first time I've been disappointed in my new gym since I joined. Just kind of annoying when you still get there 15 minutes early and don't get passes...maybe next time I'll shoot for 30 minutes. Anyway, there just so happened to be a TurboKick class at the same time that was wide open (which scared me even more), but I was determined to take a damn class this week, so we did it. 

It was fun! We both looked like fools because we didn't know the routines like most of the class, and I'm not coordinated at all...but I didn't feel like anyone was judging us at all. I actually felt like the regulars were happy to have new people and teach us the ropes a little bit. I think I'll definitely go back. 

Today I'm sore as hell though. 

Anyway, another goal WILL be completed this weekend because I don't work and I am going on a hike on Saturday morning! Yay!

Also, I wore one of my new shirts last night and loved it, but I did have to wear a sports bra underneath. Maybe there's no hope. I mentioned before that my boobs are shrinking (so much so that I couldn't wear my laying-out-bikini yesterday because the top wouldn't stay on) so it almost seems like the top part is too big but I like the rest of it to be a little loose. Maybe if I went down to a size medium it would fit like it's supposed to....but I don't want to wear a super tight shirt when I'm working out. Maybe when I'm super skinny. 



What do you think?! 

And just to make everyone who doesn't live in San Diego jealous, this is how I spent my afternoon yesterday: 


Sorry if my white legs are blinding you. I'm working on it. 

Alright time to go to work. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! And maybe a thirsty one if you're into that :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment