Friday, April 12, 2013

See ya later, 20 pounds!!!

Yeppppp I woke up this morning (after deciding not to go for a run...) and before I hopped in the shower I decided to weigh myself. Just for shits and gigs. And I'm sure glad I did because I discovered I've lost a total of 20 pounds since I kicked it into high-gear back in January!!!!!!!!!!!

To say I'm excited would be the understatement of the world.

And it couldn't have happened at a better time. I was losing motivation fast. So now I refuse to ever let those 20 lbs back on my body in any way, shape or form even if it means I have to do silly exercises while sitting at my desk at work. Dammit.

Anyhoo, gotta run to work now but here's a picture of me with 20 pounds officially gone :)


I figured out a way to take pictures with the weird lighting and have it turn out OK lol. Yes I know, the dress doesn't really show any figure at all, but I don't care. I see it (and feel it) most in my legs and upper-body (bye bye boobies).

Also, I decided to try making my own workout tank last night. I used the t-shirt my gym gives you when you join. Here's what it looked like before...


And after...

I didn't do anything weird with the back like making it a racer-back by tying a bow around the middle or anything you see in a lot of the tutorials on pinterest because, well, I didn't feel like it #1, and #2, how do those hold up in the washing machine and dryer?

Anyway. Enough of my rambling.







TWENTY POUNDS!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment