Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My life in GIFs.

Hey fools. Hope everyone had a fab weekend! I sure did :) I'm quite distracted, so I'm basically going to let some GIFs take over this blog post. A teeny weeny recap of the weekend first, though:

Chris is here! (read about him here) I cooked a mostly unhealthy dinner Friday night, and then Saturday we took a day trip up to Bass Pro Shop (his version of Disneyland) and I got these

and a new pink Browning logo decal, since my rhinestoned one is starting to basically decay on my back windshield. Then, we met up with some of my friends at a small local winery because they had a groupon, and he was such a good sport!!! He even finished one whole tasting. I was very proud. Look at my refined wittle redneck:


Then we went to Incahoots!!! It was so much fun. We played pool and line-danced and he got to meet some of my best friends (finally!).


He was in the middle of making fun of my skinny arm, which I promptly did away with...

Better, but blurry. Oh well. We'll take more.


Last night I took him to Slater's 50/50. I may have written about it before. It's a So-Cal chain with burgers that are 50% ground beef and 50% ground bacon. It's AMAZING. I made my own burger and I'm still full from it:

It had bacon (duh), spinach and artichoke dip, garlic aioli, and baby greens. Mmmhmmm.


So onto the GIFs (all come from whatshouldwecallme).

Being in your 20s


When my mom asks me why I'm still *technically* single


How my diet's going


And just because I love this one...
When I get caught doing something I shouldn't be doing


Well, sorry for such a late-in-the-day post. I should be getting my 30 Day Shred DVD in the mail this week, so I'll definitely be starting that soon, and you lucky biznitches get to see some official "before" pictures. Brace yourselves.

Sorry if this post looks choppy. My work computer and blogger just simply don't get along. And if any of you have ever written an entire post in HTML, I'm sure you understand.

Later, fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment