Tuesday, August 13, 2013

25 by 25 is up and runnin'

Hey fools. Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. On the car ride home from the Luke Bryan concert on Sunday I suddenly got the chills and felt nauseous. Of course I thought it was just from drinking, but I had a little bit of a fever that lasted through yesterday, so I stayed home from work. I did have time to complete my 25 by 25 list, and it's a new page if you look up. Or you can be lazy and click here.

Here's a picture from Luke Bryan (sorry if you follow me on IG and already saw this.)



Sorry to disappoint, but that's all I got for now. I'm still not feeling 100% and my heart's just not into much of anything right now.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't he simply amazing?! I am totally debating going back to my college town in a couple of months to see him again, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better quick!

    Woah- I misread your picture caption as "and here is a picture of ME AND LUKE BYRAN".. needless to say I about died! haha

    Blogger isn't letting me comment on any blogger blogs.. boo :( (so sorry for the late comment)

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I WISH I had met Luke Bryan!!! (or that Chris looked like Luke Bryan...) hahaha. And I wish blogger and wordpress would just cooperate with each other already. I don't get it.

      Delete