Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Makeoverrrrrrrrrr.

If you've ever read my blog (probably not), you don't need to be told I just gave this place a big ole' facelift! Totally changed the color scheme, and I hope it's livened it up a bit. Let me know what you think....

Also, my schedule has changed. AGAIN. And thanks to work, my cankle came back (aka my swollen ankle). My new schedule pretty much blows, since Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my news weekends and Thursday-Sunday I work Noon to 11:30PM, and Mondays 9AM-8PM. But there's a silver lining......

I can go to work in the morning and not have to wake up at an ungodly hour!!!!

Which also means I won't have to deal with *thinking* about going to the gym after a lonnnnnnng day of work on my achy legs. Instead, I'll get to go straight home to bed, wake up around 9, get a workout in, have breakfast, and go to work. Of course it's not ideal, but maybe it'll be good for me. I do, after all, need to lose more than just 10 pounds. 

Anyhoo, this post will be short, as I am very tired and don't have a whole hell of a lot else to say. I will tomorrow though. Be ready. 

Also, I've found a new blog I enjoy reading, Matters of Merrymaking. Bekah is a Memphis girl and her posts aren't filled with talk of her babies (you know I love me some Mama, but it's nice to relate on a different level too.

Oh, I'm also still contemplating switching gyms. I'm pretty sure tomorrow I'm going to mozy on over to this place: 


Chuze might be the gym for me...wish me luck! Btw, does anyone go to the gym and shower/get ready there after? I've heard of people doing this, like Skinny Meg, but I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with that, and definitely don't want people looking at me like a weirdo. 

Decisions decisions. 

If you're on there, follow me!

OK peace out. I gotta get my boots ready for line dancing at INCAHOOTS tonight! Also known as my-favorite-place-in-the-world. 

Love y'all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment