Thursday, March 21, 2013

My view at work.

Well. It's a slow hour at work (thank god) and I'm chilling with my feet up because I just saw a cockroach creep by my little booth at the gate to let people out. GROSS.

I didn't go to the gym this am because of some personal stuff I can *hopefully* post about in the next week or so--prayers would be great if any readers actually exist at this point. And I got stuck with a sucky hour for lunch where I couldn't go home, so I had a fast food relapse and went to chik fil a. Sue me.

Anyhoo, I was reading Skinny Meg's blog, at missmadisonscharmedlife.blogspot.com and she posted a nice little gym routine. I don't think I can handle two hours of working out but I think tomorrow I might try doing two separate pieces of cardio ( since ill have more time at the gym anyway going straight to work from there). So wish me luck that I don't pass out or throw up.

I Bought some coconut oil at my fav trader joes yesterday and tried it on my hair this morning in the shower. Kate at thesmallthingsblog.com said to just use it between shampoo and conditioner in the shower, and I liked the result, but I think I may start doing a legitimate treatment once a week on my weekends. Ill take pics. Just for shits and gigs.

And to provide you with a picture and make this post semi unboring, here's my current view. And those are my ugly but very comfortable aerosoles. Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment