Sunday, February 10, 2013

FINALLY


Yes that's right, when I woke up today I was officially 10.2 pounds lighter than I was when I started Weight Watchers a month ago. Not too shabby. I wish it had come off in a week, you know, like on Biggest Loser, but I keep having to remind myself I'm not locked up on that ranch...with Jillian Michaels. A girl can dream I guess.

The funny part is, I haven't worked out in almost a week because of my ankle (which I have determined is from my work shoes, since I haven't worked out in a week and it's still swollen and hurting), and I haven't exactly eaten like a champ either. I have a confession. The other night after a night out, I was convinced to go to Jack in the Box. Siiiiiiigh. I must say it was one of the best meals I've had in 2013, probably because it was the first fast food meal I've had this year lol. But it was pretty insane how the next day I FELT like I had eaten fast food. I had a tummy ache for a while, and I literally felt like I had the taste of garbage in the back of my mouth all day. Guess that goes to show that fast food literally IS garbage...

So anyhoo, here's some highlights from this week in pictures:

Got my BIC Band in the mail! I wore it for s whole day,
and it didn't reallllly slip...I have a small head though, so
it wasn't PERFECT, but better than any headband I've ever
used. 

CND Shellac Manicure. My fav. I'm addicted.
Tell me my nails don't look fab. I dare you. 

Got to go out with some friends Friday night, despite
the rain and hale. 

Annnnnnnnnnnd a big, fat lowlight....:

Somehow I ran over a 'c-hook.' Bitch made my tire
go completely flat and I had to have it patched, but
the sidewall was too damaged to be put back on as
a regular tire, so I know have my full-sized spare on
instead, which has an uneven tread from the rest of the
tires. Cant wait to deal with that in a few months. 
All in all, it's been a good week. Mainly because of the 10 pound weight loss. I want the next 10 to come off in a month as well. I think I can do it. 

Wish me luck!

Ta ta for now, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment