Friday, December 13, 2013

tGIF!

Thank God it's Friday, fools! This has been a long week. Idk why. But I'm super happy it's Friday!! And because I'm feeling clever, as I TGIF, I will post some of my favorites gifs from this week :)

As Andy Cohen said on WWHL on Monday after the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kim just gave too many gif opportunities to count:





And I just love Honey Boo Boo and Mama June. Hate all you want, but if more women could think like this, we would probably all be in a much better mental state:


All above courtesy of Reality TV Gifs


And some of my favorites from What Should We Call Me:

Every time I think I have my life together

When I realize next year is less than 3 weeks away


Annnnnnnd not what the blog used it for but how I feel about effing Kanye West after his whole "I put my life on the line every time I go onstage. I'm like a police officer or a soldier" comment:


Seriously. I have to get on my soapbox about Kanye. I cannot tell you how fucking insulting it is to have numerous family members and friends who actually DO and HAVE put their lives on the line every single day being in the military or police force, and have this delusional prick say something like this.

Moving on.



I want to tell y'all about my pre-work adventure yesterday. I decided not to include this story in yesterday's linkup post because, well, that was about Christmas and I didn't want to ruin the mood. So yesterday I went to the doctor before work to get my birth control prescription renewed. I thought I would just go in, get the prescription, and leave. Luckily I scheduled it 2 hours before I needed to be at work because my doctor said I was overdue for a pap smear (by ONE FREAKING MONTH) and she wanted to do a pelvic exam. And a breast exam. So before I knew what hit me I had my doctor all up in my business. It was not fun at all. THEN she proceeded to terrify me into getting the HPV shots. I had no idea that that shot is like the most painful shot known to man. I still feel like I got punched in the friggen arm a whole day later.

Anyway. Yesterday morning was not fun. But, better safe than sorry I guess.

This morning I got up and went to the lake by my house, knowing I would run it twice for 1.5 miles. It was perfect weather. I was fully planning on tracking it and timing it. And then I pulled up and immediately felt like I needed to go, if ya catch my drift. I decided to try and just get it done anyway, but I was scared because of all the horror stories I've read of having to go poo mid-run. I mean of course the park has a porta-potty, but ummmmm gross. And I bet there isn't toilet paper. So I decided to not track it just in case. Luckily I had no accidents, and I kind of wish I had tracked it because I think my mile time is slowly but surely improving. Oh well, there's always next time :)

Alright fools. Have a wonderful weekend. I promise to try to be a good blogger and takes lots of pictures of my Christmas Pajama Party tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment