Thursday, March 13, 2014

What? A blog post? What's that?

Holy s&*$ fools!!! It's been a hot minute since I've posted anything on here.



If anyone is even still slightly interested in my mostly-boring life, I apologize. I really want to get back into blogging regularly again. I'm still struggling to get into a real groove/schedule with working out/dieting, but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.

As far as things at work go, everything is great! I'm happy with my job for the first time since I graduated college. It's a weird feeling, actually. I'm still broke as a joke, but isn't everyone my age?

I re-joined my gym and have been going and doing circuits. Now that the time has changed I want to start doing 1 or 2 runs after week each week, since it stays light for so long here. I'm sure I'm basically going to be starting at square 1 with running again, because it's been so long since I've done it for longer than a mile...but oh well.

I did see this girl working out in the circuit room last week though who literally had the exact body I would love to have. She wasn't skinny at all. She was probably a size 8 or 10. Her legs were actually probably as big as mine, but they were SOLID MUSCLE. It made me think about all the attention thigh gaps have been getting lately...



So anyway. I'd like to have her body. Good luck with that, right!?



So I wish i had more to update y'all on but I really don't. Other than this one little thing....


I'M GOING BACK TO MEMPHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to my tax return, I was able to buy a roundtri ticket back to Memphis for one of my best friend's weddings. I'll be there May 1st-6th, which isn't nearly long enough, but I'm excited either way :)



I'm literally counting down the days. The next 47 days cannot go by fast enough.



That's all I got today. Sorry I suck so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment