Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday again!

Happy Friday, homeskilletz.

It's been a long time since I've participated in 5 on Friday--hell, it's been a long time since I've done much of anything blog-related--so today, I'm linking up.



1. This week I completed my 2nd and final application for grad school!!!

I have officially applied for the MBA Programs at Arizona State and the University of Nebraska (online, of course).





Please feel free to send some prayers up that I get accepted into one of them!



2. I've been trying really hard to be more dilligent about working out and eating better. I even let my marine friend-boy kick my ass in the gym the last 2 days. Literally, he kicked my ass. My ass hurts. My legs hurt. My arms hurt. I was mad. But I need to start lifting and doing cardio if I want to see results.

3. Some exciting news...I'm hopefully going to be moving out soon! Like a real grownup!!! I need to get 2 small credit card debts paid off which I think I can do in 2 months, and I'm going to have to stick to a super-tight budget...but I think I can do it.

Generally my attitude toward being frugal and sticking to a budget goes something like this...



But I know I can do it if I put my mind to it, and I know that it's time for me to get on my feet as much as possible.

4. I got an iPhone 5S this weekend!!!



Yes I got a lifeproof pink camo case. It's not terribly different from the 4S (most of the big differences like the faster processor and the touch ID really don't matter at all to me), but the internet speed is MUCH faster since it's 4G not 3G.

5. I have to give a shoutout to the amazing weather San Diego has been having. In 2 weeks I've probably gotten 5 or 6 shages tanner. I'm not complaining.




This is my cousin we call Tooty.


Alright. I guess that's all I got. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your grad school apps! Love that Brandi and Kim both made appearances on your list this week :)

    ReplyDelete